The 20's project is a list of twenty things (I'm still coming up with 20) that you want to accomplish in your twenties, things that you can do solo meaning no like "get married" or "have a baby" because clearly, I need someone else to do those things. My list might change over time but this is me, putting it out there so who ever reads this will be able to hold me accountable and in 7 years, when I reach 30 (ahhh), we can look back and see if I accomplished everything on my list. Whenever I do something on my list, I'll blog about it and repost the list with a line marked through the one that I did.
The 20's project:
1. Shop at the Brooklyn Flea Market
2. Visit my Aussie mate, Becca, in Australia
3. Bungee Jump
4. Work with orphans in Africa
5. Ride an elephant in Thailand
6. Visit my roots in New Zealand
7. Get my nose pierced
8. Run a half marathon
9. Compete in a Crossfit Competition
10. Visit Harry Potter World
11. Take a serious cooking course
12. Learn Italian
13. Take a cake decorating class
14. Be a waitress
So thats all I've got so far. It's a work in progress but it's a start!
I would love love love for you to make up your own list and share all of it or just a few with me!
Much love buttercups!